A facial treatment is a treatment in which a professional will assess your skin, consult about issues you may have with it, and then perform a number of steps that are targeted specifically to your skin type. The skin receives moisturizers, extracts, and vitamins with no need for cheap “carrier” ingredients! Perfect for those skin types that are reactive.
The general facial treatment includes the following steps:
- Cleansing and toning: to get the skin clean and have a good look at what we are dealing with.
- Exfoliation: getting rid of dead skin that has been “just sitting there” doing absolutely nothing for your skin! Making it look dull and uneven.
- Steaming: this will soften the blackheads and get them ready for extractions.
- Mask: in this part, we let the skin (and you) relax for 20 minutes. Let the mask do its job! Calming the skin after all the stimulation it has just gone through. It will tighten the pores, hydrate the epidermis and brighten the complexion!
- Moisturising: Last but not least, moisturising! We all have different necessities and with so many options out there it takes an expert to figure it out! Depending on your skin type the right type of moisturizer is applied and you will be ready to face the world!